Awesome Lowden F35 build with Bastogne Walnut combined with a beautiful Red Cedar top. This combination of fine tonewood deliver a warm sounding responsive guitar with tremendous sustain and lots of overtones.
The AAAA Bastogne Walnut used on the Lowden F35 is lightweight and responds with incredible definition. One can hear all individual notes clearly combined with a nice growl in the low notes and rich mid and high notes. Paired with the AAAA graded Red Cedar expect to hear warm, clear open notes, instantly responding to even the lightest touch. Very well-balanced. She comes with an LR Baggs Session VTC pickup system installed by the Lowden team. Ready to go on stage!
This F35 is Lowden‘s highly regarded F-body model. Premium woods and understated decoration. The 35-series is for the player who can appreciate a whole new world of subtle tone colors and dynamic range. This is a superb guitar for delicate fingerpicking, and light strumming. And on top of that: excellent craftsmanship! George and his team really know how to build great guitars. Listen to a sound impression here:
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- We ship worldwide, fully insured. Check your shipping rate HERE.
- 14 day Return Policy applies.
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.