Consignment is an excellent opportunity to sell your guitar with no hassle, no strange visitors at your doorstep, no dealings via mail and no shipping to unknow places. That is our business and we are good at it. This is what we do for you:
- When your guitar arrives we inspect the guitar in detail.
- Then the instrument is thoroughly cleaned, restrung, and the set-up is tweaked to perfection.
- Next is the professional photography job.
- A new web page is created for each instrument so potential buyers can read the specs and study the professional quality pictures.
- For those who follow us on Facebook and Instagram an alert will be send the minute your guitar is listed.
- The guitar will be listed on various online market places.
Our value related consignment fee is max. 20%. This fee also covers the insurance of the instrument in our shop. There is an set-up and multimedia fee of 125 euro per guitar which covers everything we do to present your guitar, including new strings. This fee is due prior to listing and is not refundable.
Four steps to consign your instrument:
- Click HERE to download and complete our consignment agreement
- Mail the agreement to us and pay the fee
- Place the consignment agreement in the case with your guitar, pack it according to our packing tips and ship it to Diamond Guitars, Galileiplantsoen 18, 1098NA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Important: insure your guitar before shippping