Consignment is an excellent opportunity to sell your guitar with no hassle, no strange visitors at your doorstep, no dealings via mail and no shipping to unknown places. That is our business, and we are good at it. This is what we do for you:
- When your guitar arrives we inspect the guitar in detail from a technical and optical perspective.
- Based on the outcome we discuss with you the asking price.
- Then the instrument is cleaned, restrung, and the set-up is tweaked to perfection.
- Next is the professional photography job.
- A new web page is created for each instrument so potential buyers can read the specs and study the professional quality pictures.
- For those who follow us on Facebook and Instagram an alert will be sent once the guitar is listed.
- The guitar will be listed on various online marketplaces.
Our value related consignment fee is max. 20%. This fee also covers the insurance of the instrument in our shop. There is a set-up and multimedia fee of 125 euro per guitar which covers everything we do to present your guitar, including new strings. This fee is due prior to listing and is not refundable.
Three steps to consign your instrument:
- Click HERE to download and complete our consignment agreement
- Pay the fee into our bank account @ NL22INGB0101001258 or into our PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the signed consignment agreement in the case with your guitar, pack her safely in line with our packing and shipping tips. We can arrange pickup at a competitive rate or, you can send the package adequately insured to our shipping and return facility:
Diamond Guitars, Galileiplantsoen 18, 1098NA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Let me know whatever question you might have. I’d be happy to answer them and advise.