This Martin OM-21 Re-Imagined is ideal for finger-style and known for her superb tonal balance. The ‘orchestra model’ with scalloped X top bracing delivers a full and even sound for any solo gig or group jam. Great dynamic control combined with a basic classic look.
The Martin OM-21 Re-Imagined has, like all the standard series models now the popular PA neck profile with the 44.5 mm / 1.75” nut width. The guitar also has the older headstock logo (rather than the gold foil decal) and a number of other vintage-inspired appointments and upgrades such as open-gear tuners, aged toner and binding, period-correct inlays, scalloped and/or forward-shifted bracing.
I have been very impressed by the new Martin Re-Imagined guitars. I like that they’ve gone back to a more traditional look and sound, and I’m not alone: the Re-Imagined series are very successful and attract new players to the popular Martin world!
Stock Pictures. New ones follow soon!
- C.F. Martin Limited lifetime warranty.
- 21% VAT included.
- VAT is not applicable for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to Benelux-countries.
- Mail for other shipping costs. We ship worldwide.
- Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.