This Martin OM- 21 Re-Imagined is known for her superb tonal balance and ideal for fingerstyle. This ‘orchestra model’ with scalloped X top bracing delivers a full and even sound for any solo gig or group jam. Great dynamic control combined with a basic classic look.
The Martin OM-21 Re-Imagined has, like all the standard series models now the popular PA neck profile with the 44.5 mm / 1.75” nut width. The guitar also has the vintage headstock logo (rather than the gold foil decal) and a few other vintage-inspired appointments and upgrades such as open-gear tuners, aged toner and binding, period-correct inlays, scalloped and/or forward-shifted bracing.
The OM has the longer 645 mm scale length compared to the 000 making the tone is a little tighter, louder and more brilliant. That is why guitarists like Eric Clapton and John Mayer love this model! One will appreciate the long scale’s string tension for dropped tuning or her slightly punchier character when pushed with a strong attack.
- C.F. Martin Limited lifetime warranty.
- 21% VAT included.
- VAT is not applicable for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to Benelux-countries.
- We ship worldwide. Mail for other shipping costs.
- Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.