Dead mint Turner Renaissance RS6 Deuce Custom Redwood hand build by worl famous luthier and technician Rick Turner! Stunning Californian Redwood top and back with Mahogany sides and Ebony bindings. Beautiful! Rick Turner Designed Piezo Pick Up with an additional Stagmag Humbucker pick up.
The Rick Turner Renaissance RS-6 Deuce is a six-string electro acoustic guitar, hand-made in Santa Cruz, California. She is build like a thinline acoustic guitar with a premium Californian Redwood top and back combined with Mahogany sides. A Mahogany centre block helps to cut feedback. The piezo delivers a pristine acoustic tone and the Humbucker presents a more burly tone! The electronics are designed to blend the pickups to your taste! These specs guarantee tons of head room, lightning fast, and light as a feather. This beautiful guitar comes with a TKL custom Rick Turner designed hard shell case and has cool custom upgrades compared to the standard Deuce:
- Premium Redwood top and back
- Roasted Maple neck with vertical Purpleheart lamination for more stability
- Back binding
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- 1.75’’/44.5mm nut and 2.2’’/55.5mm string spacing at the bridge
- Custom TKL hard shell case
- Retail price: 4.157 Euro
Rick Turner Guitars are among the finest electric guitars in the world, and Rick is a legend in the business. Building and restoring guitars for over 50 years, Rick has a resume unmatched by any other luthier in the world. He has built and restored instruments for countless rock stars including Jackson Browne, Lindsey Buckingham and Jerry Garcia. Rick runs his small shop just a few blocks from the beach in scenic Santa Cruz, California.
- Diamond Guitars 3-year warranty
- VAT does not apply
- Free shipping to BeNeLux-countries.
- We ship worldwide. Mail us for shipping costs.
- 14 day Return Policy applies.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking