Martin D-35 Re-Imagined for the strummer, the flatpicker. With the change to forward-shifted bracing, the new D-35 has a meatier undertone and slightly fatter trebles. Definitely a uniquely articulate dreadnought.
The Martin D-35 Re-Imagined is lovingly called the workingman’s Dreadnought. A distinctive three-piece back and antique white binding around the fingerboard set it apart. Expressive quarter-inch straight bracing gives it balance and power for any situation. Premium East Indian rosewood, Sitka spruce, and a timeless Dreadnought shape have made it the choice for pickers, strummers, and players from JOHNNY CASH to Seth Avett.
This Martin D-35 features vintage-inspired touches like antique white binding, a tortoise plastic pickguard, and aging toner on the top. Other new details include forward shifted X bracing and a Modified Low Oval neck. It still offers the classic dreadnought body of Indian rose wood and Sitka spruce for rich, full tone and robust lows.
Stock pictures. New ones will follow soon,
- Martin Limited warranty
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to Benelux-countries.
- Mail for other shipping costs. We ship worldwide.
- 14-day Return Policy applies.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.