Fabulous Lowden F35 build from AAAA Ancient Bog Oak and Western Red Cedar delivers an incredibly warm tone and yet the trebles are delicate and clear. Fantastic all round guitar!
This Lowden F35 Ancient Bog Oak – Western Red Cedar is an understated beauty. Subtle use of figured and beautiful woods, and above all…their superb tonal definition and separation. AAAA tonewoods used throughout, Abalone and wood rosette, hand mitered purfling joints on sides and back, wood (Ebony/Maple) bound Ebony fingerboard, the superb Gotoh 510 series gold tuners with Ebony knobs.
In this Lowden F35 George uses Ancient Bog Oak for the back and sides. This Bog Oak is estimated to be 5300 years old. In combination with a Western Red Cedar top she offers an incredibly warm and full sound with delicate and clear trebles.
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty.
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to Benelux countries.
- We ship fully insured worldwide. Call or mail for costs.
- 14 day Return policy applies
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.