Santa Cruz 000-R 12-fret with Indian Rosewood and mastergrade European Spruce. This time-tested 12-fret design ensures large bass response and overall volume. Ideal fingerpicker guitar!
This Santa Cruz 000 12-fret is build with mastergrade East Indian Rosewood and European Spruce for the top. She presents tasty appointments to emphasize master grade quality materials, tone and workmanship. The 000 versatility and ergonomics lend great appeal for traditional picking styles and impressive rhythm work. Expect the predominant bass and throaty presence of the surviving pre-war antiques.
The Santa Cruz 000 12-fret adds some distinct advantages tonally and cosmetically if access past the 12th fret is of no concern. The extension of the body to the 12th fret adds additional airspace, which translates into increased sound volume and a more predominate bass in the EQ. The slotted peghead is a standard feature that not only adds classic styling. The reduced mass of the peghead accentuates the guitar’s open, airy ambiance, making it a fingerstyle favorite. You’ve seen the SCGC OOO on stage with Jeff Tweedy and Dave Matthews as a solid performing songwriter’s tool. It has also been heard on numerous recordings as a mainstay of pro session players. You will find an immediate purpose for the OOO and wonder why you didn’t have it in your arsenal all along. Listen to a sound impression here:
- Santa Cruz Guitar Company Limited Warranty
- 21% VAT applies, VAT does not apply for buyers outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to Benelux countries.
- We ship worldwide. Call or mail for costs.
- 14 day Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.