A Lowden F50 build from Cocobolo and combined with an Adirondack Red Spruce top is always special. George about Cocobolo and which top to choose: ‘Basically, Cocobolo gives a very strong ‘meaty’ tone – powerful and yet not cold at all.
The Sitka spruce version of the Cocobolo is very strong and warm and yet crisp and clear. The Redwood version will be a tad warmer and ‘meatier’. Adirondack Red Spruce in this 50-series version would be superb in tonal quality and complexity. Also because of the highest grade of Adirondack is very good in every way – clear without being clinical. The Alpine version in the 50 would also be very good – a tad warmer perhaps than the adirondack.” What can I say more. Questions? Shoot us an email.
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- Free shipping within the Netherland and to Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany.
- We ship worldwide. Call or mail for costs.
- 21% VAT included
- VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- 14 day Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.