A Lowden F50 Cocobolo-Adirondack Red Spruce is always special. George about Cocobolo: ‘Basically, Cocobolo gives a very strong ‘meaty’ and powerful tone with refined warmth. Combined with Adirondack you have a powerful instrument that can do any style!’
Cocobolo is a true Rosewood that grows along the Pacific seaboard from Central America to southern Mexico. Cocobolo is harder, heavier and more dense than other Rosewoods. Because of this, Cocobolo is a better sound reflector, absorbing less sound than the softer Rosewoods. Cocobolo is closer in tone, color and figure to the finest-grade Brazilian Rosewood used on the guitars of yesteryear than any tone wood available today. Cocobolo offers everything Brazilian Rosewood offers, and more: increased power, increased sustain, increased volume.
Matching master grade Adirondack Red Spruce to Mastergrade Cocobolo delivers superb tonal quality and complexity. Every note stands out in this exquisite instrument. Deep bass tone, meaty mid and high notes with a heavenly amount over overtones. What can I say more. Questions? Shoot us an email.
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- Free shipping within the Netherland and to Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany.
- We ship worldwide. Call or mail for costs.
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- 14 day Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.