Awesome Lowden F35 build with Indian Rosewood combined with a beautiful Sinker Redwood top. This combination of fine tonewood delivers a rich and open sounding guitar with tremendous sustain and lots of overtones.
The AAAA Indian Rosewood used on the Lowden F35 responds with fat, rounded highs, tight mids and rich bass. Paired with the AAAA graded Sinker Redwood top expect to hear warm, clear open tones. Sinker Redwood is known for its good balance from bass to mids to trebles. The sound of Sinker Redwood is ‘complex’ because of the richness of its overtones. Pluck a string in a quiet room and listen carefully. It is as if a choir shows up and is singing along. It has rich and strong overtones similar to Western Red Cedar and crisper, punchy treble frequencies reminiscent of Spruce. Because of its light weight, this magnificent tonewood is very responsive. Very well-balanced and great volume.
This F35 is Lowden‘s highly regarded F-body model. Premium woods and understated decoration. The 35-series is for the player who can appreciate a whole new world of subtle tone colors and dynamic range. This is a superb fingerpicker’s guitar that is just as happy being flatpicked or strummed. And on top of that: excellent craftsmanship! George and his team really know how to build great guitars.
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to Benelux countries.
- We ship worldwide, fully insured. Mail us for a quote.
- 14 day Return Policy applies.
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.