This classic Lowden F32 Original Series offer clarity, sustain, articulation and definition as in all the guitars George Lowden and his crew build. This F32 has a gorgeous Sitka Spruce top with and nicely figured Indian Rosewood back and sides. Hand made in Northern Ireland, these guitars are among the best built guitars today.
The Lowden F32 is modeled after George’s original Lowden body, dating back to 1976. It has a sweet and clear voice, sounding deep and resonant. A timeless classic Lowden model at an excellent price point. Great for fingerpicking, strumming etc. Hear and see George talk about this model HERE and listen to the sound impression! One of the words often used when describing George Lowden Guitars is “original”. His guitars have their own distinctive voice and are definitely a class in their own next to the old Martin and Gibson sound.
While strumming chords, the plain strings produce a pseudo 12-string effect and a low-mid thump helps to propel rhythm parts. Each string has equal prominence, and chord inversions and embellishments come through clearly. No part of the frequency range dominates or is overpowered. She comes in a fine Lowden branded Ameritage case. A pickup system is optional. Lowden recommends the LR-Baggs Anthem split bridge system for the more demanding performer. We also have excellent experiences with the K&K mini pure system if one is only occasionally using amplification or for home recording purposes.
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to Benelux countries.
- We ship worldwide. Call or mail for costs.
- 14 day Return Policy applies.
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.