This Ignacio Paricio flamenca Negra has been made by master luthier Ignacio Paricio in 2019. The mastergrade woods used in this flamenca guitar are extraordinary. The top is made of Western Red Cedar, with an outlined grain, straight and smooth, that endorse its exceptional quality. The back and sides are made of Madagascar rosewood, an marvelous wood due to its tones and grain shapes, providing the guitar with great beauty and elegance.
The sound of this Ignacio Paricio flamenca Negra guitar shows both great volume and quality. The basses are powerful and deep, the trebles are very clear and brilliant, having a perfect balance between basses and trebles, and a very accentuated flamenco sound. Its tension is middle, and the height of strings in saddle and fingerboard, really balanced, which provides the performer with an easy execution and great comfort for both hands.
The flamenca negra guitar differs from the flamenca blanca in the kind of woods used to make the body. The back and sides of a flamenca negra are made of denser woods, such as rosewood. The purpose is to achieve a greater sound projection and a higher volume. These guitars are ideal for concert flamenco players, and anyone who wants to enjoy a versatile guitar with lower string action.
- Limited lifetime Paricio warranty
- 21% VAT applies. VAT can be deducted for non-EU sales.
- Free shipping to BeNeLux countries and Germany. Call or mail for other shipping costs
- 14 day Return policy applies.
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.