The Martin D-45 Dreadnought is the flagship model of the Standard Series. It is the most ornate of all the instruments, featuring hand inlaid pearl on the top, back, sides, and neck. Premium tonewoods and all of the advancements of the reimagined Standard Series such as a 1 3/4″ nut width, forward shifted scalloped braces, antique white binding and a high performance neck.
As Chris Martin stated earlier this year, reimagining a D-28 Dreadnought is very hard. Going through this proces for a D-45 is even harder! Do take a look at the YouTube vid for more info and soundsamples of the reimagining proces of the 40-series Martin Guitars. This D-45 is the best sounding and looking Martin one can get. The top of the bill (next to the custom shop models of course). This is the guitar of choice for legends like Gene Autry and Neil Young, Steven Stills and John Mayer. Even Jimi Hendrix owned and played one back in the days. It’s the perfect guitar for any discerning collector or musician. Nothing says you’ve arrived like a D-45.
- 21% VAT included. VAT is not applicable for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- C.F. Martin Limited lifetime warranty.
- Free shipping to BeNeLux-countries.
- Mail for other shipping costs. We ship worldwide.
- Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.