The Martin CEO-7 is a lovely ‘Golden Era’ descendant with a comfortable v-shape short-scale neck, yet with ample volume and projection. She offers versatility, a classical design and a deep and resonant bottom end in a mouthwatering sunburst dress.
The Martin CEO-7 is a tribute to a time when flat top steel string acoustic guitar design was evolving very quickly…the market was very competitive as demand for fourteen fret neck instruments was rapidly growing. At that time the Dreadnought was not yet the dominant shape and the smaller tight waist models influenced by the parlor guitars of the prior century were still quite popular.
This guitar has a unique and ear pleasing relationship between the fundamental notes, the high harmonics over them, and the woody undertone below, with that pregnant low spot under the center of the wound strings. What made her a genuine Martin was how each of those elements sustained after a chord, or rolled over – and over and over – during picking patterns. Her voice kept making me want to strum cowboy campfire songs and move into open tuning for that old time fingerstyle blues. The Autumn Sunset shade color adds an extra beauty and something so traditional to this CEO-7!
- C.F. Martin Limited lifetime warranty.
- 21% VAT included. VAT is not applicable for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to Benelux-countries.
- Mail for other shipping costs. We ship worldwide.
- Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.