This Lowden F50 Bog Oak – Lutz Spruce is an amazing guitar. Build with ancient Bog Oak back and sides, paired with a mastergrade Lutz Spruce soundboard. Plus the Lowden installed LR Baggs Anthem system and soundbox bevel.
George Lowden says on this Lowden F50 model wood combination: ‘Having tested both Bog Oak and Lutz Spruce independently, George couldn’t help but think that the combination of these two woods would make for a fantastic guitar. The Bog Oak itself has been carbon dated to an astonishing 5300 years old and has a mellow character not always associated with our guitars, but it adds a depth and richness to the sound whilst the Lutz Spruce lends clarity along with strong but not overpowering projection. The result of this combination is truly great! She has a sensational tone. Loud and focused. Like all Lowden guitars, this one stands out from the guitar crowd and then some. Massive sustain, great note separation, classic Lowden tone and more.
She is equipped with the comfortable soundbox bevel build from Tasmanian Blackwood. Furthermore, Lowden installed the LR Baggs Anthem system. Stage, studio or out on the streets, this system does it all. To sum it all up, this is an absolute tonemachine. Handmade with mastergrade tonewoods in the North of Ireland by George’s team of skilled craftsmen. Listen to the sound sample of this beauty pleyes by the Irish guitarist Brendan Maher.
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- Free shipping within the Benelux countries.
- We ship worldwide. Call or mail for costs.
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- 14 day Return Policy applies.
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.