This Martin D-35 Custom is as part of a the limited run of guitars commemorating the model’s 50th Anniversary. C.F. Martin is offering this custom made D-35 made with Guatemalan Rosewood back & sides.
Guatemalan rosewood (Dalbergia tucarensis) is a Central American Dalbergia species, in the same genus as Brazilian. However, unlike Brazilian, It is legal to ship without special permits. This sublime Martin offers the boomy, round low end with a strong and shimmering voice and colorful overtones that keeps players coming back to a D-35.
Martin’s modified low oval neck shape makes for comfy playability. She truly delivers the classic Martin sound we all know well from the last 50 years. Famous singer/songwriters like Glen Frey and Don Henley used the D-35. These blues machines sing deep with a larger-than-life bass response and are a favorite instrument for the likes of Johnny Cash, Judy Collins, and Ernest Tubb among countless others. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player, whether strummed or flatpicked. Click HERE and HERE to see Maneli Jamal taking this beauty for a spin!
- 21% VAT
- VAT is not applicable for buyers from outside the Eurozone
- C.F. Martin Limited lifetime warranty
- Free shipping to BeNeLux-countries and Germany
- Mail for other shipping costs. We ship worldwide
- 14 day Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking