The Martin Custom Shop luthiers cut, sand, carve and craft the finest materials into an instrument that inspire you. And this Martin OOO-14 Custom will just do that.
This beautiful Martin Custom combines South American (genuine) Mahogany for the back, sides and the neck with Adirondack Red Spruce into a truly classic recipy for an inspiring instrument. South American Mahogany (Swietenia Macrophylla) is quickly becoming my favorite tonewood. Sounds terrific, looks beautiful and smells terrific. Its rich honey brown is quite striking under finish. It has a very nice tap tone combined with a full lush rosewood depth. Italian Alpine spruce is of the same species as German Spruce (picea excelsa). Since it grow much higher up in the mountain (1300mtr) it grows slower. Alpine Spruce has a slightly flatter coloration (more of a basic white) and a more focused tone with sweet, singing quality.
This particular guitar is very well balanced and brings out all the nuances of you play. Strong and thight basses, warm mids en crystal claer high combined with lots of complex overtones. And in a superb 1935 Sunburst shade this is a classic beauty!
- 21% VAT
- VAT is not applicable for buyers from outside the Eurozone
- C.F. Martin Limited lifetime warranty
- free shipping to BeNeLux-countries and Germany
- Mail for other shipping costs.
- 14 day Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking