This Lowden S35 12th fret will introduce you to a whole new world of subtle tone colors and dynamic range. AAAA tonewoods and a reworked bracing pattern make this beauty stand out.
This Lowden S35 12th fret follows the strong comeback of the 12 frets to the body of acoustic guitars. The body shape itself isn’t new, being identical to Lowden’s S-size models. The scale length is the same, too, which is why the bridge had to be back-shifted towards the center of the lower bout and the bracing needed to be tweaked. In essence, Lowden’s long-established A-frame bracing is retained, but there are alterations in the area between the bridge plate and the tail block. Very comfortable to play. What a beautiful sounding instrument! Words like sweetness, depth and rounded trebles appear. The AAAA Cedar top it is crisp, clear and well-balanced.
This Lowden S35 12th fret is hand made using a pretty English Walnut back and sides combined with a AAAA Red Cedar top. Need I say more? Some slight geometrical changes have been made to the shape and profile of the guitar in order to relieve tension along the back of the guitar body. These subtle changes in shape, expertly chosen woods and impeccable craftsmanship come together to produce a full, warm sound that will stick with you for quite some time! She is in excellent condition with only very minor play wear. Check out the YouTube vid HERE for an impression of her looks and tone. Click the start button below for a sound sample:
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to the Benelux countries.
- We ship worldwide. Call or mail for a quote.
- 14 day Return policy applies: HERE
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.