The Lowden O25 is the all-time favorite with her classic Lowden sound in the biggest body size. Constructed with Lowden’s classic combination of Indian Rosewood and Red Cedar delivering a dynamic guitar with huge tone.
This Lowden O25 offers pure Lowden characteristics with richness, warmth and power. The O-25 has gone on to be used around the world by a vast array of artists in every style and genre imaginable. She offers huge volume, massive sustain, presence and balance. And on top of that of course excellent craftsmanship! George and his team really know how to build great guitars. Play her and you know what I mean. She has a strong, warm, and brilliant sound which evolves like a carpet, being especially perfect for folk, country flat picking and strumming. The cutaway provides comfortable use of the higher frets.
The Lowden O25 is Lowden’s highly regarded jumbo model. George developed the O-model 35 years ago and this one is equipped with a comfortable 45 mm / 57 mm low action neck. Great pickup systems like the L.R. Baggs Anthem can also be fitted to set you up for any stage or studio work. Ask us for more information and pricing. Or check out a sound impression by Thomas Leeb below:
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- We ship worldwide. Call or mail for costs.
- 14 day Return policy applies
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.