This brilliant Lowden F50c Brazilian Rosewood – Adirondack Red Spruce is arguably the crème de la creme one can have build by the Lowden team. This one comes with a comfortable soundbox bevel and a cutaway.
This F50c Brazilian Rosewood – Adirondack has the mastergrade tonewoods. The Brazilian Rosewood is very dark coloured and straight figured wood with no knots at all. Maybe not as eye blinding as one would expect but make no mistake: one cannot get a better quality of Brazilian Rosewood. The complexity of the tone, the overtones en clarity hit you immediately! Weight and stiffness make the guitar light an maybe not as loud as Cocobolo, but in return this mastergrade Brazilain delivers unbelievably good three dimensional qualities plus a superb clarity of the treble notes. After you hit the bass strings and move up to the trebles you are taken by the fullness of the notes.
Combined with the power and richness of the Adirondack Red Spruce you get an instrument that excels in almost any style. Adirondack is for you. Adirondack is more dynamic than Sitka spruce, and has a higher ceiling for volume. You can strum the top aggressively without distortion or loss of clarity. Adirondack has strong fundamentals and responds well to either a light or firm touch, but has higher resonance and exhibits a more complex overtone content. Incroyable!
- Lowden Limited lifetime warranty
- 21% VAT included. VAT can be deducted for buyers from outside the Eurozone.
- Free shipping within the Netherland and to Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany.
- We ship worldwide. Call or mail for costs.
- 14 day Return policy applies: CLICK HERE
- Pickup of your guitar for repair, consignment or trade can be arranged.
- All guitars come with a new set of strings and a setup to your liking.